Thursday, November 5, 2015

Early Watching



After watching a Tree of Life I was in utter shock. I had no idea what in the world I just watched. I felt like I was in the twilight zoom, or as if I watched someone’s entire life flash before them, spread out. I have a ton of questions: What was the point of the dinosaurs? Why did the son resent his father so much? Which one of the children died? Who was the old guy at the end of the film? What kid was hugging the old guy at the end the film? How many kids did the woman and man have? Why was there any names mentioned throughout the movie? What does all these symbols represent? I just feel like an enormous question mark, what did I just watch? I have no idea what any of the things that went on in this movie represents. It seems like in the blink of an eye the movie ended and I can’t express what I just watched. I’m literally at a lost for words, and that rarely happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment